Harvester deserts

VicciBoo

Hi every1. Going to harvester tonight and going to had grille Seabass and a jacket. Wanted a desert but does any1 know the syns of any? I don't want the fruit I want a treat. Thanks xxx

SW = 16st1lb. Week 1 x

I'm not 100% on syn values but you can use the 20 calories= 1syn rule & estimate syns yourself as harvester put the calories of all their desserts on their menu. I've had the fruit skewers before, comes with a little pot of beautiful icecream! Was lovely x

Looking at the menu, it seems that the fruit skewers are the best but since you don't want them I'd say the next best thing would be the strawberry or raspberry 'Sundae Best' at 248 calories. That would equate to about 12.5 syns.

Next to that is the Knickerbocker Glory Sundae at 350 calories. If the raspberries, strawberries and pineapple in it are fresh, unprocessed fruit then that can be counted as free. You could estimate the calories in the fruit (about 10 for a couple of strawberries, 10 for a few raspberries and 40 for a slice of pineapple) and deduct that from the total to give you about 300 calories to syn. That would give you about 15 syns for the dessert.

Other than that, the rest of the desserts look painfully high in syns.

I think 12.5 syns is excellent for what sounds like a pretty substantial pudding, especially as the main meals at harvester are, for the majority, fairly slimming world friendly. That's the handy thing about harvester, they have the cal info on the menus and a good few of their meals are based around free foods and sauces are on the side.

Oh and btw I agree, fruits not a proper pudding lol

Thanks every1 I got stood up anyway lol so didn't go had my usual desert of an Alpen light and a cuppa :) xx

Back