Harvester Help!!!!

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Hi

Not sure if anyone can work out the meal I want to have at harvester...? As I cannot find it in the eating out guide etc. Want to treat my OH to a birthday meal on Wednesday but don't want to blow all my points!!

Flame grilled chicken breast (260kcal)
Peppercorn sauce (80kcal)
Baby potatoes (110kcal)
Sundae Best Belgian (260kcal)

I was trying to work them out using the divide by 40% rule but I don't think this works for some things!
Just found a website which said that the chicken breast was 6pp - can anyone confirm this???

So this is what I think it is:
Flame grilled chicken breast (260kcal) - 6pp
Peppercorn sauce (80kcal) - 2pp
Baby potatoes (110kcal) - 3pp
Sundae Best Belgian (260kcal) - 7pp

But more accurate readings would of course be better!!

Please help :) xx:eek:

Thank you so much! i do love harvester - but hate guessing. Thank you thank you! :) now my OH won't have to put up with my cooking for his birthday lol xx

I know, I tend to go without rather than risk getting it way out but can even have a dessert next time I go out :)

I do love their sundae bests - used to have White chocolate but think i'll try the belgian next time. The salad was 300kcals which seemed alot - not sure what this included. Any idea if theres anything 0pp from the salad bar? Usually i would have potato salad or pasta... but if i cannot weigh it i wouldn't like to guess!

Hi can you tell me how you'd work out the pp from the nutritional page? Does it have all details or jus calories? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has all the details. It's a case of playing round with it to find the meals you want to eat and sides and desserts etc... But u input everything (except fibre I think... But can't remember)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've tried working my pp out. How do you work them out without he weights? The calculator won't let me do it. Help lol

Does anyone know? On the calculator it's per 100g and then per serving but I can't work that out with the nutrition info on harvester site. Help needed !! :p

Back