1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Harvester nutritional value of menu

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RUTHYJ357, 14 March 2008 Social URL.

1. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

On my mission to find the red devil sauce recipe i found this and thought it maybe useful, because i personally think that the meun in some parts was quite SW friendly.
    All i need to find is the recipe of the red devil sauce.......

Harvester - Nutritional information
    Last edited: 14 March 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. judithco

judithco New Member

Have been searching too ! That Red Devil sauce certainly makes salad more tempting!
    Have found a couple of recipes on the internet but none that taste the same. Have you had any luck???
  4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hi Judithco, No i havent but i have had a look for it in all the supermarkets. Im on the verge of phoning them to find out lol.
    I will deffo post if i find it
    Ruthy xxx
  5. judithco

judithco New Member

Harvester red devil

Apparently there is no point contacting Harvester. I know somone who has asked at their local restaurant and was told its a close guarded secret!
    The search continues......
  6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to the forum Judithco.

If I ever go to a harvester I just forget about the diet and enjoy the food! Ha ha
  7. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i always have the totally stuffed mushrooms but replace the fries with a jacket potato. the only sin value in the meal then would be the filling in the mushroom...and i save a few healthy extras for the cheese in the filling so the sin value would be minimal.

i fancy a harvester now!
  8. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    In the SW saucy secrets book, I am sure there is a recipe for Devilled sauce, I wonder if it is similar?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.