Harvester nutritional value of menu

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
On my mission to find the red devil sauce recipe i found this and thought it maybe useful, because i personally think that the meun in some parts was quite SW friendly.
All i need to find is the recipe of the red devil sauce.......

Harvester - Nutritional information

Last edited:
Have been searching too ! That Red Devil sauce certainly makes salad more tempting!
Have found a couple of recipes on the internet but none that taste the same. Have you had any luck???

Hi Judithco, No i havent but i have had a look for it in all the supermarkets. Im on the verge of phoning them to find out lol.
I will deffo post if i find it
Ruthy xxx

Harvester red devil

Apparently there is no point contacting Harvester. I know somone who has asked at their local restaurant and was told its a close guarded secret!
The search continues......

Welcome to the forum Judithco.

If I ever go to a harvester I just forget about the diet and enjoy the food! Ha ha

i always have the totally stuffed mushrooms but replace the fries with a jacket potato. the only sin value in the meal then would be the filling in the mushroom...and i save a few healthy extras for the cheese in the filling so the sin value would be minimal.

i fancy a harvester now!

In the SW saucy secrets book, I am sure there is a recipe for Devilled sauce, I wonder if it is similar?

Back