• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Harvester options

ooooo me loves the harvester!

they dont do salads, because they have the salad bar, so stock up on free foods there :) and avoid the fresh bread haha.

- they do a pasta in tom sauce, which obvs wont be free but is your best option for sauces, and im sure they do a salmon choice.

much easier if you eat meats, but they'l be loads to chose from, also theyd oa fresh melon starter, and fruit skewer dessert :)

xxx

Thanks Fern ! We actually ended up at a Beefeater as the Harvester was tooooooo busy, I did miss the salad bar though..... and the waitress asking "have you ever been to a harvester before ?" !!!! I was quite good I had a salmon fillet with new pots and salad (no butter and no dressing)... I did share some bread for starters though :(

Aww, glad you managed to stay on track! dw about the bread, you were very good with your main so no sweat. breads a nice treat.

- harvesters can get super busy, i have one closest to me in frenchay, but as its so close to a hospital it can get super busy with patients family and friends as its in walking distance!

I'm possibly going to the harvester, so I think I will have to have a red day tomorrow, which I'm never 100% sure about, but nevermind! I will say tho that the pasta tomato sauce thing that someone mentioned, well, I am a pasta lover like no other BUT I found this meal utterly awful, it could just be a fluke for that particular restaurant, but my OH made me send it back because I literally ate two bits of it, really bland and tasteless, yuck!

We have a harvester about 15 minutes away from us, and frequently go there for dinner. I always take it as an extra easy day - that way I can have the chicken breast with the jacket potato without any guilt. (Except for the mustard and ketchup I have with it).

Oh and that salad bar is something I need in my house, lol!

I'm possibly going to the harvester, so I think I will have to have a red day tomorrow, which I'm never 100% sure about, but nevermind! I will say tho that the pasta tomato sauce thing that someone mentioned, well, I am a pasta lover like no other BUT I found this meal utterly awful, it could just be a fluke for that particular restaurant, but my OH made me send it back because I literally ate two bits of it, really bland and tasteless, yuck!

I dont liek it either but some people do!!! xxx

Going to the harvester on Thursday but won't have to worry about the bread as they put it right on the top of the salad cart and I can't reach it lol. Its the dressings I need to watch and the tatties in mayo, which would be worse do you think, chips with my meal or potatoe salad with the mayo. Don't say avoid both lol

I'd thought about the jacket but I cann't eat them without a bit of wet on of some kind like butter! ouch

Must admit that today I don't even want to go out for the meal, would rather spend the night in with the telly, how bad is that as I have already paid for it. Never thought I would see the day I wouldn't eat a meal that was paid for. Its solves the problem of chips or tatties in mayo though lol.