Harvester

I went to the Harvester Tuesday for my birthday & had a delicious fillet steak, new potatoes (no added butter) & peas + a bowl of salad of course. I tried very hard to avoid the potato salad but did have one little one but proudly missed out the coleslaw, high cal dressings & toppings. The dressings aren't syned but they are all marked up with their calories. I think I read on here that 20 cals = 1 syn if things arent listed anywhere.

This thread is so useful! Going to harvester soon now i can control my syns :)

I went for the first time in a long time the other month after reading thee linking world article, was very impressed that the menu had all of the calories listed so you could have that pudding and syn it properly!

I even treated myself to a ladle of the blue cheese dressing (3.5 syns) which is my absolute favourite on top of my huge bowl of super free salad!

Tyee website is really good too and you can 'build' you salad and get a calorie value, my only problem is what does 28g of something look like!

donna88 said:
It's not on syns online :( none of the sauces are

I buy the hot sauce to take home its fab and only half a syn per tbsp
Were on a tight budget so harvester allows me to eat out cheaply
My 2yr old son loves the salad bar so he eats for free....i have bought kids meals but he always leaves loads so its a waste especially when he would rather have salad bar (i take him his juice cup)i have simply chicken and rice with corn cob no butter 4.99( my son Has some of it) and refillable diet coke oh and lots of Free salad bar

I buy the hot sauce to take home its fab and only half a syn per tbsp
Were on a tight budget so harvester allows me to eat out cheaply
My 2yr old son loves the salad bar so he eats for free....i have bought kids meals but he always leaves loads so its a waste especially when he would rather have salad bar (i take him his juice cup)i have simply chicken and rice with corn cob no butter 4.99( my son Has some of it) and refillable diet coke oh and lots of Free salad bar

Completely agree about not buying kids meals there, my son is 4 and is quite happy to have some of our potatoes and then the salad bar. Don't think there's much point in the kids meals until they're quite a bit older. Might try the hot sauce next time I go. or the blue cheese dressing if I have steak, both sound lovely for quite low syns

Back