has any 1 done jillian micheals 30day shred?

I would love to know too! Is it worth getting?

Mine arrived yesterday, I haven't tried it yet as I don't really want to gain muscle yet, it is waiting in the packet for me!!!
There is a thread on here somewhere all about it, I hear its hard x

Have you seen The Biggest Loser USA? It's the hard as nails trainer who whips their as$es into shape. Meant to be really hard but with great results, you build yourself up the 3 level over 30 days. £5.99 from Amazon xx

I'd not heard of it till I came on here. I think it's some sort of boot camp excercise DVD. Hmmm. Don't think it sounds exactly my type of thing. I quite like watching folk do these but not actually doing them myself!!

I'm definatly going to get it! I've got natalie cassidy's dvd but hate it lol! I love jillian on biggest loser! I can imagin its hard work

Yup, I did it whilst on SS - if you follow my blog link I did it from June - July this year, and don't be put off about 'putting on muscle'!

I've just done it!!!! Very hard but enjoyable.
That chick is tough!!

Hello all!!

Just started CD and am thinking about doing this to tone up the jelly belly and bingo wings. Would love to be able to do just 1 proper press up!!

oooh I am going hunting for this in HMV tomorrow, too impatient to wait for delivery!

Have you got some hand weights cupoftea?

I started with my larger ones and very quickly downgraded! :0)

I think it depends what your fitness levels are like to start with. Although it was hard I didn't have to stop. I'm not mega fit (you can't be at my start weight) but I run sporadically so not completely alien to exercise. x

Ah running, that's something else I would love to do, but fail miserably at! I use the boobs as an excuse atm, fingers crossed I won't have that excuse in a few months!

:)

Back