Has any one tried the Boots Weight Loss Programme??

baileys

Morning all (just checks that it is still morning - I have only been up for 30 mins as its my day off...
emembarrassed.gif
)

I've just been opening my post and received mailing from Boots Pharmacy as one of the things they send out for being an Advantage Card holder every so often.

This one is for the Boots Pharmacy Weight Loss System - apparently it involves regular weigh-in's , support and 'medication' to help weight loss!

Has anyone used this system or know anything about this at all?

Any help / info very much appreciated- I'm curious
emsmile.gif

Morning all (just checks that it is still morning - I have only been up for 30 mins as its my day off...
emembarrassed.gif
)

I've just been opening my post and received mailing from Boots Pharmacy as one of the things they send out for being an Advantage Card holder every so often.

This one is for the Boots Pharmacy Weight Loss System - apparently it involves regular weigh-in's , support and 'medication' to help weight loss!

Has anyone used this system or know anything about this at all?

Any help / info very much appreciated- I'm curious
emsmile.gif

There is a bit more info about the program on their website. I was going to follow it initially but it won't let me because I don't have a BMI of 30 (you have to be at least 3 stone overweight to get on the program). I think you also get pills to speed things up (Don't quote me on this, I could be wrong but I'm sure I read that somewhere). Hope this helps :)

My friend has done this diet..
you pay Boots loads of money and they give you diet pills which speed up your weight loss, BUT THESE TABLETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR GP.

My friend lost 2 stone but as soon as she stopped taking the tablets she put it all back on..

xx

My friend has done this diet..
you pay Boots loads of money and they give you diet pills which speed up your weight loss, BUT THESE TABLETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM YOUR GP.

My friend lost 2 stone but as soon as she stopped taking the tablets she put it all back on..

xx

That is just PANTS!!!:mad:

Oops.. that wasn't meant to sound rude.. the fact that she put on all the weight after coming off the pills:)

OK.. I thought you were having a pop at me !!

xx

No of course not!! Why would I want to do that..? (Thats a rhetorical question by the way).. LOL

I picked up the leaflet in Boots today. On first glance thought the help with the Boots staff was free. Wonder how much it costs
Irene xx

Dont quote me but £140 for 3 months springs to mind..

but all she got was slimming tablets which i have had from the doc, they really do not work long term, and you have to go keep having blood pressure checks.. (weekly)

Zareena..

Sorry for any mis understanding,
I thought you were saying what i was saying was pants..

but you ment the fact that she put all the weight back on was pants..

xx

Its okay Cara, I think I would have thought the same if the tables were turned..:D

What tablets are they? Xenical?

Ivy

Back