Has any1 noticed that you feel constantly sad on this diet?

gmac102

I wouldnt normally be a sad person... but since ive started this diet everyday ive been sad and down and cant shake it!!

Is anyone else experiencing the same type of thing or have you when you did the diet?

Hi there
how long have you been on it?

I was very irritable with my family for the first few weeks, but it did get better - and believe me once your clothes start falling off, which won't be long - you will feel on top of the world!

hopefully you will start feeling better soon - especially on days like today where it feels like summer (or at least it does here in the midlands!)

daisy x

i felt a bit sad for a week or two but im on my 15th week now and i feel great! =)

Thanks guys I was beginning to think it was just me... even my mother said it to me... I feel constantly down.... Im on day 9 so far... glad to hear Im not the only one.... :)

Thanks

Gemma

I must have been very lucky. i felt great almost from the start, Also my hair nails and skin all improved dramatically straight away, I hope the same happens for you soon.

Like SB I felt 'up' from the beginning - keep an eye on it, it may be something other than LL - you could be sickening for something/could be a sign of too much stress at work or home. Stay vigilant.
xxx

Back