Has anybody done slim fast long term??

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
By long term I mean anything over a couple of months? Im just wondering how the losses pan out, as im switching to slim fast after ive refed from Lipotrim but wondering when I should make the switch to reach my target. How much wight is an expectable loss each week? Im aiming for a lb every week but dont want to refeed too early if it means I wont reach target? Thanks in advance for the advice x:eek:

By long term I mean anything over a couple of months? Im just wondering how the losses pan out, as im switching to slim fast after ive refed from Lipotrim but wondering when I should make the switch to reach my target. How much wight is an expectable loss each week? Im aiming for a lb every week but dont want to refeed too early if it means I wont reach target? Thanks in advance for the advice x:eek:

Hey Congrats on loosing 40 lbs! I'm jealous! I haven't been on slimfast for very long....and I'm not familiar with lipotrim to know how it works. If you've lost so much with lipotrim, why change now, if I might ask?

LR

hi thanks for replying, lipotrim is a VLCD, so only 3 shakes and water every day, Its real tough on your emotions, the losses are great but when you get close to healthy weight i.e.bmi 25, the make you refeed, so basically im only 2 or 3 weeks away so exploring my options to lose the rest of the weight :) They have a forum on here go cheke it out xxx

Hi
Ive been on slimfast just over 3 months now and ive not stuck to it very well lol but lost 25lbs easily. I know I had a bad 2-3 weeks in December and am naughty most weekends, so id take my loss as a minimum achievement for 3 months lol :) Good luck

Hi MummyEm, your losses sound great to me. I never expect miracle losses on conventional diets unless Im doing some major exercise. Im aiming for 1/2 - 1lbs per week so that sounds very achievable going off your losses :) Thanks for replying x

Hi YumyMumy:) I'm only in my 5th week but seem to have settled at around 2lb a week. Well done on what you've lost so far! I don't think I could cope with no eating at all!

I attempted S.F 1st time round from sept to nov and cheated and got bored. Now I am much more focussed and have been going since new yr...
But admittedly I don't wanna be doing this forever! I will give it another 6wks and then prob do wieght watchers as it gives u more freedom. I need to earn my freedom 1st tho by being strict and shifitng this gut lol

Back