Has anybody done sw after a food replacement diet?.

nataliej

Silver Member
Hi all,
I have just completed my refeed week after loosing 1st 7lb on lipotrim ...bit apprehensive about eating all this free food lol. Just wondering if anybody else has started after a similar plan and went on to loose weight each week?
I am just worried about starting after lipotrim tbh.

Hey

I was doing cambridge diet which is pretty much the same as lipotrim except the "refeed" maintenance period is a lot longer. However i found that even after that after i started to eat normally i put all the weight back on and more... And i honestly dont feel that i ate unhealthily. I guess this is the problem with vlcds.

If i was you i wouldnt worry too much about gaining wait as you move onto SW... It will drop off again. My diet lady always told me that up to a stone loss on any vlcd is water loss so you gain that back pretty much within the first week or so.

I just decided to draw a line under the diet and start fresh on SW.

Sorry maybe not the advice you wanted to hear but im sure others will be able to share their experiences as well

Good luck with SW

Hey I was doing cambridge diet which is pretty much the same as lipotrim except the "refeed" maintenance period is a lot longer. However i found that even after that after i started to eat normally i put all the weight back on and more... And i honestly dont feel that i ate unhealthily. I guess this is the problem with vlcds. If i was you i wouldnt worry too much about gaining wait as you move onto SW... It will drop off again. My diet lady always told me that up to a stone loss on any vlcd is water loss so you gain that back pretty much within the first week or so. I just decided to draw a line under the diet and start fresh on SW. Sorry maybe not the advice you wanted to hear but im sure others will be able to share their experiences as well Good luck with SW
No that's great advice actually. Well I've finished my refeed and lost a lb this week... I may just jump straight into slimming world extra easy and see what happens.
How have you been getting on with it? Do I find you have good losses on sw?
X

I'll be doing my first proper week on SW when i return from my holidays but I have been eating really healthy in the meantime... Will let you know how I get on... I have been yo-yo-ing so far... At first i felt like i was putting weight on no matter what I ate... But got to the point now where im nit gaining... So hopefully with SW it will be all downwards :)

Good luck and i'll definitely check in with you when i get back... We can cheer each other on through our SW journey :)

I'll be doing my first proper week on SW when i return from my holidays but I have been eating really healthy in the meantime... Will let you know how I get on... I have been yo-yo-ing so far... At first i felt like i was putting weight on no matter what I ate... But got to the point now where im nit gaining... So hopefully with SW it will be all downwards :) Good luck and i'll definitely check in with you when i get back... We can cheer each other on through our SW journey :)
Aww have a good holiday! :)
I have managed to stay the same after a week of refeeding I have been staying Super healthy and eating lots of proiten and low carb... I just hope when I switch over to SW my body wil recognise it's a diet.
How is it that sw actually works? I can't get my head around how it actually makes you loose weight! But looks so good I'm going to give its good go! Fingers crossed.
Best of luck x

Back