Has anybody heard of Eat Water rice and pasta?

cerysmt said:
well according to the website they're zero carb, and the fibre isn't soluble so won't be digested...think you would be fine :)

I shall try them and see :)

gluten free too, i am definitely going to try these, and i love fish so not worried about the smell,

They do it in a rice too miracle rice it's called made out of the same :)

Sorry all, I tried it and threw it, I could tolerate the texture and I obviously have never been a fussy eater in my life. The remains are in the bin, and I picked my spag bol from them to eat - well it was worth a try.

Which one did u have was it the penne?? Or ??

Yes it was the Penne, and my friend tried to too - in very small quantities it could be ok I guess??? Or not???

It sounds awful - I'm giving it a miss :).

Well if you want to try some BG I can send you a pack free, I seem to have 4 spare - am serious!
Julia

new post up now about it! :)

Hey cery!

If you like these there is an offer at the moment on the KGB Offers website they are called Slim Pasta.
I eat yonnyaku noodles and they are approx. £1.30 and I buy them from my local oriental store, Wing Yip I live in Surrey too!
There is also the website: zeronoodles.com and they are actually based in Kingston, but I am not sure of you can visit and collect.... x

Back