Has anyone been sick on LT?????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glitzybug, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hey guys,
    Into week 2 of LT and was wondering has anyone else been sick on it? Dont mean to be crude but was sick last nite and again today (although you'd wonder what I could possible have in my stomach to actualy make me sick).

PS. Just cooked dinner for 6 people, spag bol, garlic bread, dessert....the works.. and sat at the table with my shake :( OMG it was sooooo hard but thats willpower for you. Go me!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Glitzybug,
    I didn't actually vomit, but I had a full week where i was VERY naucous (sp?) and thought i was gowing to throw up. It did pass though. Maybe your body is just reacting to the additional vitamins and minerals?
    I stayed feeling very hungry for a good three weeks or so, i was worried as most people say the hunger passes after the first week.
    I am nearly 7 weeks in and still having very very dizzy spells, but just putting up with it.
    Good luck, hope you feel better soon x

4. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

Hey Glitzy,

I did a lot. I still cant stomack the shakes. I drink them holding my nose so I dont get the taste !!! it really works.

so I suppose depends whats making you sick, can you drink them ok like or is it something else?

5. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Thanks guys,
    Monkey your weight loss has been incredible, well done. Its good to know it will pass, light at the end of the tunnel.

Nell, I can actually drink the shakes although I seem to have had a turn off towards them over past day or so. My water intake hasnt been as good as it usually is, I wonder would it have something to do with this?
    Nothing else could me makin me sick ;)

6. monkey30

monkey30 Determined and motivated!

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    make sure u drink enough water hun, its ur lifeline!! Try soda water, really fills u up. I have soda when i'm at lunch with friends. As for the weight loss so far, i am really pleased, but its definately slowing down now. Went on scales tonight (a sin, i kno!) and i think i've only lost 2lb this week :( but all weight loss is good, and i think i'm around TOTM!! Keep goin, u'll be fine soon i'm sure x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.