Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Has anyone combined LT, CD and CS shakes/bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ThisTimeIsForReal, 9 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ThisTimeIsForReal

ThisTimeIsForReal Member

Start Weight:
    23st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi all, I have my supply of CD shakes and soups for the next week but I still have a few celebrity slim sachets left from before and a couple of slim fast shakes I got to try out.
    Does anyone know if they're all the same to the extent that you can mix and match just to use them up?
    I much prefer CD but hate to see the others go to waste, iykwim!
    I'll only do it if I can be pretty sure it won't effect weight loss.
    Thanks in advance
    C

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    I'm not certain but I wouldn't have thought so. I think I read that Slimfast has a high sugar content so that wouldn't let you stay in ketosis. Have you checked the ingredient/nutrition lists on them?

4. ThisTimeIsForReal

ThisTimeIsForReal Member

Start Weight:
    23st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(4.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for that minxie. I hadn't heard that about slimfast - have never tried it. I think I'll leave the spares until the end - just in case. And I didn't look at the nutritional info. Must do that when I'm home!
    Thanks for your reply!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.