Has anyone dared mention.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chebs, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    the fact they want a tummy tuck or some skin tightening surgery to their GP? I have booked myself in with mine to discuss the fact I've lost all this weight and have changed my lifestyle but am finding it impossible to get rid of my mummy tummy. No amount of crunches are making it any better! Do you think it's a bit cheeky to ask for a tummy tuck on the NHS? I don't care too much about the rest of my body but I can tell that my stomach is going to be disgusting - after 2 C sections and being overweight it is like an empty sack of tatties.....:(

If any of you lovely ladies, and men for that matter, have any experience with this then can you give me some advice? If I can't get it on the NHS, does anyone know how much it would cost to go private and if it's covered by health insurance?

Thanks!
    XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    One of my friends had hers done on the NHS after 4 kids, 2 of which were twins (all were C secs) and lost 6st in weight. I also had a chest reduction on the NHS 6 years ago.
    You can but ask but it all depends on the NHS budgeting where you are if they do them. Can't help with the prices I'm afraid

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.