has anyone discovered....

NettyJ

collar bones ! i got some ! yay! they were lurking under all the fat, but they are really visible now !

Ooo you lucky lucky thing! Mine are still deeply buried, along with my hip bones.

mine are hiding, but I'm hoping to coax them out in the next couple of weeks :)

Mine have recently shown themselves and my hip bones too - how sad is it that we get so excited about bones?!

Yes! And I'm obsessed with mine! I keep touching them. And I keep digging my fingers in and feeling my hip bones hehe :D

Well, check me out, I got ribs!! Tee-hee!! :D (Good tho', innit?! ;))

I lie on my back in bed and feel my ribs and hipbones sticking up - makes me feel soooo good :)! (And also makes me sound like a complete loonie, lol!! :p:D)

lol I think we all do the same.. bones great and a fab show!

I am addicted to bones!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

Cant wait for ribs and collarbones and hip bones for now i have to content myself with a wrist! LOL

I love love my pokey out bones!!

Mine poke out too! It's really strange I never knew they were gone until everyone pointed out that they were back. Cheekbones too!

And recently I've found that I can actually feel my ribs now :) Can't actually see them, but if I have a good poke around they're definitely there.

Got the collar bones but my hip bones are still a bit hidden though- think it might be my J-Lo bum!!! It's funny I hadn't noticed that you couldn't see them til they came back either!

Back