Has anyone done WW after a VLCD?

alicethecamel

Hello All!!

Can I ask if anyone here has done WW after a VLCD and if so, how it's going?

I have been on Lighter Life Total, lost 7 stone, fallen off the wagon, put 2 stone back on in the TWO WEEKS since I stopped :cry::mad::( and have lost heart with it a bit (and I don't think I can ever eat another foodpack :D)

The whole time on LLT, I've been fantasizing about going back to WW. I've done WW in the past and I think it's a really healthy way to lose weight but I notice a lot of people not getting on well with the PP system.

Any advice much appreciated!!

A xx

Hi - I did LLT 2yrs ago & lost 4.5stone & have now put most of that back on:(. While I dont regret doing LL, I dont feel I could be that extreme again - aside from cost I want something that fits in with normal life & will help me maintain.
I realise that it will take much longer to achieve my target but I can also live my life - & enjoy my wine :eek:
Good luck!!!

Hello and thank you for the advice!!

Pudnpie, you're right - look at me focusing on the negative straight away!! :)

Kik, that's exactly how I feel... I'd like to be normal.

Ok, I'm on board... let's give it a whirl :)

xx

Me, I started exante at the beginning of the month. Decided I couldn't cope with those minging foodpacks so changed to ww. I actually put a little weight on in the first week because of the water weight from increased glycogen. My second weigh in showed an 8.5 lb loss. Good luck!

Back