Has anyone done WW after a VLCD?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by alicethecamel, 25 February 2011 Social URL.

1. alicethecamel

alicethecamel Full Member

Hello All!!

Can I ask if anyone here has done WW after a VLCD and if so, how it's going?

I have been on Lighter Life Total, lost 7 stone, fallen off the wagon, put 2 stone back on in the TWO WEEKS since I stopped :cry::mad::( and have lost heart with it a bit (and I don't think I can ever eat another foodpack :D)

The whole time on LLT, I've been fantasizing about going back to WW. I've done WW in the past and I think it's a really healthy way to lose weight but I notice a lot of people not getting on well with the PP system.

Any advice much appreciated!!

A xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi - there are just as many people who ARE getting on with ProPoints :) There should be no reason why is cannot work for you too. Good luck!
  4. Kik

Kik Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi - I did LLT 2yrs ago & lost 4.5stone & have now put most of that back on:(. While I dont regret doing LL, I dont feel I could be that extreme again - aside from cost I want something that fits in with normal life & will help me maintain.
    I realise that it will take much longer to achieve my target but I can also live my life - & enjoy my wine :eek:
    Good luck!!!
  5. alicethecamel

alicethecamel Full Member

Hello and thank you for the advice!!

Pudnpie, you're right - look at me focusing on the negative straight away!! :)

Kik, that's exactly how I feel... I'd like to be normal.

Ok, I'm on board... let's give it a whirl :)

6. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Me, I started exante at the beginning of the month. Decided I couldn't cope with those minging foodpacks so changed to ww. I actually put a little weight on in the first week because of the water weight from increased glycogen. My second weigh in showed an 8.5 lb loss. Good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.