Has anyone else fallen in love with the Asia book?

Are there many vegetarian recipes in this book?

I'm a pescatarian and found there were loads I could use or adapt, for example, I modified the sweet and sour chicken to sweet and sour tofu with veg stock instead of chicken stock and the chicken sweetcorn soup I did with tofu and veg stock

LOVE it!! I would pretty much eat something from here every day!!!
I love the chicken and sweet corn soup. Soooo tasty!! Nicer than takeaway versions!!!

LOVE it!! I would pretty much eat something from here every day!!!
I love the chicken and sweet corn soup. Soooo tasty!! Nicer than takeaway versions!!!

How well does this reheat with the egg in it?

I got my Taste of Asia Book a week ago, Made the a few thing, they were brill!!!

Making Malaysia red pepper curry tonight, heard that it is good :)

Its a fantastic book. I've made the Thai Green Chicken curry a few times and it was my fave sw recipe EVER until I made the chicken chow mein!! (made it cos the kids wanted it - I'm not a chow mein fan but it was delicious!). Have also done the beef in oyster sauce one. Did the prawn biryani too which was ok but wouldnt bother again

That Malaysian one looks lovely - might do it for tomorrow night

Malaysian red pepper curry was lovely :)

Attachments

• image-2721155397.jpg
    image-2721155397.jpg
    599.3 KB · Views: 154
Does anyone know if I can walk into any group and buy this book... I do slimming world at home but not online.. Have looked on eBay but the sellers want way over the price.. X

Does anyone know if I can walk into any group and buy this book... I do slimming world at home but not online.. Have looked on eBay but the sellers want way over the price.. X

I don't see why not - it's certainly busy enough at my group for someone to be able to pop in, buy a book and leave again!

I don't see why not - it's certainly busy enough at my group for someone to be able to pop in, buy a book and leave again!

Thanks for reply. I shall be cheeky then and go to the local class that I know is busy..x

Hi it sounds jus my thing and I like to cook different things when the family are home ...can I get it from amazon as I am doing sw from home

Hi it sounds jus my thing and I like to cook different things when the family are home ...can I get it from amazon as I am doing sw from home

I have looked on eBay and amazon and the books are double in price. I'm going to go along to a group I know that will be busy and go in a just buy the the book. Cheeky I know :) x

Has anyone else made the rendang? I made it tonight - it smelled amazing but I was really disappointed. Somehow it ended up bland which you wouldn't think was possible with all those flavours in it. Shame.
Liz
X

Back