Has anyone else had the urge to cook????

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hiys guys,

OK, maybe its just me and im strange (no comment!) but i have suddenly had the urge to cook!

Last night and this evenin when i got in from work i: (Watch out, food references!)

1. Have made the kids meals for the next week (includin spag bolonaise & pasta & chicken with sauce)

2. Cooked my hubbie a fish dinner tonight

AND

3. I have just taken pastry out of the freezer cos i promised my 5yr old i would make a pie with her tomorrow!!!!

I dont wanna eat any of it but i just need to cook or be around food at the moment:eek:!!!

Am i crazy??? Please tell me there is someone out there that has done this?!:rolleyes:

Yep im the same!! I feed my hubby everything i would like to eat while im on this diet!! He has probably gained what i have lost!! And i love to bake with the kids too....ha!xx

Ha ha!!! Glad to hear i am not alone!!!!!

I havent really noticed to be honest as I am always cooking for the fella, indian curries, anything hot and spicy most of which I like but i have to say I am not bothered to eat if that makes a difference....hmmm now that has got me thinking

ur not crazy. i just spent the last 20 minutes staring at takeaway menus and imagining what the food must be like... thats boredom for u!

Back