has anyone else noticed....

jan9209

Silver Member
That they don't need to hold their tummy in anymore?? Cant just be me! Noticed today for the first time in donkeys I was stoating about without 'breathing in' I was horrified until I looked In the mirror and what I was holding in isn't there anymore! I'm still fat dont get me wrong lol but not as much it's as if I've lost the ability to do it now after all these years!!

Hope you all get what I mean lol :p
Xx

I do get what you mean, you are so right, I just realised I don't hold it anymore! My body fat percentage is now 22% which is pretty good for my age, and although my tummy still has a little bit of flab it is so much better now!

GrumpyWino said:
I do get what you mean, you are so right, I just realised I don't hold it anymore! My body fat percentage is now 22% which is pretty good for my age, and although my tummy still has a little bit of flab it is so much better now!

Phew not just me being weird! Must be a woman thing was trying to explain to hubby to be and he was like 'eh? Holding your tummy in what?' x

I was only saying the other day about how 'larger' people automaticaly hold their tummies in. I haven't noticed I don't hold it any more, but I have noticed there isn't as much to hold LOL.

I'm the same as you DF, I've still got a belly to hold in but just not as much

I have noticed this! When weighing at home beside the mirror I can c my tummy and have tried to "relax" only to find its not tensed up! X

Back