Has anyone else pre-ordered this?

CAPRICORN

Gold Member
I pre-ordered this a while a go and had forgotten :p
But I have just had an email to say it has been dispatched :happy036:
Exerbeat Gym Class Workout (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

I just thought it would be something to burn a few extra cals whilst having fun -lets hope I find it better than "wii zumba" :eek: -I have tried that 3 times now and gawd I hate it... so much so I would rather do my 30 day shred ;)

Still -we live and learn I guess... well eventually :D
SO then has anyone else had it?

nope not heard of it but will look forward to your review :)

No sorry.......... I don't have one of those thingies. For me wii is still a visit to the loo lol !!!!

He he - you sound just like my mum!! :)

You know, I would be proud to be your mum !!!

I enjoy your well thought out and forthright contributions to most topics on here.

We both enjoy good debate and understand that the meaning of debate is too discuss every angle.

fillymum said:
You know, I would be proud to be your mum !!!

I enjoy your well thought out and forthright contributions to most topics on here.

We both enjoy good debate and understand that the meaning of debate is too discuss every angle.

Aw!! I think that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :) :) I love how you describe me as forthright instead of 'argumentative' - which is what my actual mum calls me!

He he - you sound just like my mum!! :)
Sounds like EVERYBODY'S mum :p

Hmmph! nice words for your daughter Kingleds, but I'm like the mongrel son you prefer not to talk about and hide away at parties and family gatherings......

No wonder I'm mal-adjusted lol

Maximus said:
Sounds like EVERYBODY'S mum :p

Hmmph! nice words for your daughter Kingleds, but I'm like the mongrel son you prefer not to talk about and hide away at parties and family gatherings......

No wonder I'm mal-adjusted lol

At least you turn up at family events! I moved to the other end of the country to have an excuse not to go to mine :)

Really enjoy the wii Exerbeat. That at the More Workouts wii game, those are the two that I alternate between. Only thing I dislike about Exerbeat is having to go around the world, now on my second circuit!

I've just got Zumba on kinnect x

Back