No stopping me this time

Queenie 'C'

Hey everyone, newbie here!!!
So i started my weightloss journey january 2016, my start weight was 12st13lb (height 5ft2in) i joined a exercise class 2-3 times a week and just basically cut out all junk food, used my fitness pal for calorie control, managed to drop my weight down to 9st6lb!!! I was so over the moon. Kept the weight off too....up until recently!!!! Iv put on a stone in 3 months and started to have a very unhealthy relationship with food!
Yesterday i started following slimming world ee plan and iv never eaten so much!! I havent felt hungry yet since being on it.
Has anyone else recently started? Or anybody thats been on it a while and had great success? Would love to hear from you

Hi Queenie and welcome!

It's a bit quiet in here at the moment but I'm sure there will be lots of SW peeps along soon to wish you well :).

Hi and welcome! I've been on Slimming World Extra Easy since the end of January this year and so far have lost 4st 4.5lbs. I've been gyming 3-4 times a week as well doing dance classes and running as well (when the weather is good haha)

I remember when I joined I couldn't believe the amount of food you get to eat on the plan. I was convinced I wouldn't actually lose any weight eating the way SW allows but 24 weeks in to the plan I can definitely say it does work!!

Oh wow that is amazing!!!! Well done you!! I also run when the weather behaves haha, i just hope i will get great results too, im following the plan exactly and also have a diary to keep track of my meals and syns so hopefully i can lose the stone i need to lose

Oh wow that is amazing!!!! Well done you!! I also run when the weather behaves haha, i just hope i will get great results too, im following the plan exactly and also have a diary to keep track of my meals and syns so hopefully i can lose the stone i need to lose

If you're followin the plan I firmly believe it's impossible not to lose weight! You can definitely lost the stone! Excited to watch you journey and see how you progress Hun!

Back