Has anyone else tried 4/3?

sarafvrm

Gold Member
I ate vegetables both days last weekend and it felt right: I could eat more or less the same as the rest of the family, which meant less cooking and was more sociable. I also worry about drawing too much attention to this diet in front of my 13-year-old daughter, who frequently says she wants to lose weight even though she's as thin as a rake.

Only trouble is, I now have to pay, with at least 2 pp days in a row! I'm actually doing 3, because I have to eat out tomorrow night and want to be able to fit in. It's like being on Attack again! I was thinking, in a normal week, I could do 4 pp days Monday to Thursday, weigh-in Friday morning, followed by 3 pv days... Nice idea, but I think I'd go mad! Or would I get used to it? Does anyone out there do it and, if so, would you recommend it? Thanks. Sara

Im doing 3/4, PP Monday to Wednesday then PV Thursday - Sunday, I couldnt do anymore than 3 PP in a row. By the 3rd day I feel really down and makes me wanna eat rubbish but knowing I can have veg tomorrow and for the next 4 days is spurring me on a bit!

Im still debating my weigh in day though.

It'll work if you can do it, lots of people find so many days of protein together hard and it's better to do 1/1 and not give up than other ratios and give up - if that makes sense. However, if it works for you then great - try it and see. I don't mind Saturdays PP but hate Sundays being PP so quite often will have two days PP midweek to have veg on the Sunday. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Yeah I used to do 4 PPs Mon to Thurs, then 3 PVs. Can be rather constipating in the week, and boring unless you're an inventive PP cook!

I'm near the end of my second week in cruise, living alone I've found it frustrating planning alternating veg days. I think I'll try this 4/3. I did 7 days of attack and didn't suffer any, ahem, side effects.

Back