Has anyone else?

HissyMissy

So all the naughtiness caught up with me this wk. Put on half a pound which in the grand scheme of things is nothing. I do deserve the increase in weight. Could have been much worse.

Im considering moving onto step 2 even though I still have 6stones to loose. Just don't feel I can do ss for 6 more weeks.

Has anyone else moved to step 2 with so much weight still to loose? I won't give up but need to give myself the best chance of continuing on this plan.

Shirley x

I lost 6 stones on step 4 (1200 cals) it took me almost a year, but I did it! So long as you have patience it's all possible!
Just be prepared to not lose anything for a couple of weeks while your body adjusts to the higher energy input!

Thanku for ur reply. Very much appreciated and helpful.

Its nice to hear not everyone has done ss to loose their weight. I will definitely start step 2 soon. I don't mind it taking longer to loose the weight. I didn't gain 6stones in a year so for it to loose it in a year would be perfect. Also I'll be learning healthy eating again. More chance of keeping it off I say.

Have a fabby day.

Shirley x

I started on 810 because of BMI and have stayed on it. I've lost 3st2lb in 11 weeks. I still have 5st6lb left to lose and plan to continue on 810. I can't face doing SS (did it a few years ago) and I LOVE the 810 plan :)

I started on 810 because of BMI and have stayed on it. I've lost 3st2lb in 11 weeks. I still have 5st6lb left to lose and plan to continue on 810. I can't face doing SS (did it a few years ago) and I LOVE the 810 plan :)

Starting step 2 the week after next I'm terrified tbh it's really playing on my mind I've planed meals and shopping for the first week, would love any advice and food ideas from step 2 girls and guys :/

I only ever have done step 2 after doing it on week 13 - meant I could make the shakes with milk (the koko coconut milk, found in the same aisle as soya milk) and the meal meant I could eat with my children. Even when I worked as a cwp consultant less than 5% of the people I worked with did ss - but have you thought about trying ss+? The losses are virtually identical to ss and the only difference is a small protein meal!

Back