Has anyone ever been on a boot camp holiday?

I'd like to do a bootcamp but I think I'd wuss out after 1 day!!

Just thinking, have you got any boot camps running near you? They seem to be popping up in most towns now and have several intense sessions a week. I know the one in colchester costs £70 for the first month, and then it gets cheaper the longer you're there. You can go to as many sessions as you want, and the local one has about 9 a week at different times.

Anyway, just another idea!

I did look at these, as I am not far from Colchester, my main problem is that I work long hours often leaving home around 615am and not getting home until about 6.00pm so am a bit restricted for time.

They have 3 sessions a week that start at 7pm, funnily enough it was too late for me as would've meant hanging around for an hour after work. I think witham and chelmsford have them too, but depends where you are.

It could be worth popping along for a trial session to see how you like the structure before committing to the full week residential course

I might give it a go, the witham one isnt very successful I know several people that have been there. Might try colchester and see what happens, its all traffic dependant as I spend a lot of time driving around at work...might need a bit of clever planning!

Back