has anyone ever bought shakes/soups from:

Please do not buy CD product from Ebay...it is strictly forbidden for CDC to sell on ebay.

Do you not have a CDC of your own?
They sell at stupid prices on there, also there is no check as to who they sell to , any medical history or such like..

Where in wales are you?

I'm sure if to have a chat to a CDC on the phone and explain how you feel, we are an understanding bunch you know. We are sensitive to any problems....and will help you in anyway we can. Also we as counsellors have all been big or even bigger, so we do understand what it's like to be overweight where it is de-abilitating in some way.

hi thinny,
im also not sociable at all and am extremly bad when meeting people for the first time
when i went to see my cdc i paniced the whole day and was making my self ill over it all
but my cdc is so nice and put me at ease immidiatly and despite the fact that i normally hide from people ( im very big as you can see on my tracker ) seeing my cdc ends up being a positive experience

ai, but where? or should i say Ble?
Mam is from blaenau ffestiniog so i'm always up north!
And you need the support from a counsellor. Don't forget we're all/were fat on here - thats why we do CD! We wont ever judge you and always support you.

Ring CD headquarters and find yourself a nice welsh CD.
This time next year you could be 12 stone lighter!!!

Hiya

I'm a bit the same, used to hate going any where when I was at my biggest, now I'm getting there I love going out.

Any way what I wanted to say is you don't have to visit your CDC every week, (or they visit you), you only need see your CDC every 4 weeks, phone them and get the support every week, but only having to go once every 4 weeks worked really well for me...

Just a thought, good luck and trust me the results are so worth it in the end.

Luv Chitty

Hi, I'd really like to offer you a big hug, I know what it's like to meet people especially when they have to weigh you but everyone has had to lose weight, you wouldn't get Posh Spice suddenly selling CD. The CDC's simply want to use all their resources to help you lose weight and the fact that you're looking into CD makes me feel you will be brave enough to go and find a councellor. I felt horrid when she first weighed me now I can't wait to jump on and see how much I've lost, I'm still just under 18 stone so no lightweight but we all have to start somewhere.

Ebay as well as being forbidden to be used by CDC's also sells at a fortune, for 35 a week I get whatever food I need and a great chat with my councellor and she's also at the end of the phone when I need her..... priceless xxxxx

Find a councellor, you know you can..... and you know you want too xxx

Initially I bought from the Seller on Ebay you mention - he is kosher.

However, I would advise you to go to a CDC, as I did after about four weeks.

You really are much better off with a CDC

i think i may go the ebay way, then try a cdc once i get some bulk off, thank u all for your help, its really appreciated

Ahhh don't wait, it is best to have the support, your CDC will have experience and may have lost a lot of weight themselves.....

CDC don't judge, they just want you to feel better and will offer all the help they can.

good luck.....

i bought LL from ebay cost me a fortune , got a bit cocked up thou as payap sent e cheque . i resold it straight away cos decided i really didnt want to do a vlcd. got my money back . then decide i did want to do a vlcd , found a local cdc and im happy enough. i would never be commited enough to buy the stuff ad be strict ( i cant be strict when i go to my cdc weekly ...lol) i like having my cdc to email and choosing what i want in a week or swapping what i dont like .
with eby you cant always be sure it is the real mcoy. there might be all sorts of nasties in the packs !!!

Buying sachets from Ebay is nothing like having a CDC.
  • You don't get taught how to use them in the best way to suit you
  • The ebay seller does not tell you what a rough time you are going to have, then phone you in the middle of it to encourage you to keep going.
  • You don't have to meet the Ebay seller every week or fortnight to discuss how well you are getting on.
  • The ebay person sure as hell ain't going to tell you how great you are when you've lost a few pounds, or, give you that boost when you're flagging.
  • The ebay seller will not teach you strategies to overcome your binges.
  • In fact, once they have your money and have sent your goods, they won't give a ***** what you do.
However, the choice is up to you........

A
x

ebay? particularly agregson5 (sorry if not meant to name, want to try and check it out)

To be honest i have bought from this person found 'em to be really quick with delivery, i know i shouldn't say this but if i need to, i would use this ebayer again!. But please think before you go ahead as it is always better to get the support from a CDC.

You say that you are not sociable & big, a CDC will understand your feelings, you've had the courage to come on hear & speak to us please have the courage to go & speak with a CDC.

Good luck in whichever you choose.....xxx

Back