Has anyone ever gained weight on the CD????

TriciaM

After full week of SS I had my first weigh in last night and lost a miserable 3lb
Weighed myself today and have somehow managed to gain 1lb????
I just don't get it and feel really miserable
It's not my totm and going to the loo is not a problem
:-(

Your weight will fluctuate throughout the week (and even throughout the day!) so I'd advise not weighing yourself midweek - try and stick to just the weigh ins with your CDC unless you are one of those people who need to see the weight drop off daily to keep motivated.

Don't feel miserable. Everyone reacts in different ways at first but this is a diet where you can guarantee that if you stick to it 100% you WILL lose weight (lots of weight) over the course of a month.

Also, a small loss one (or even a small gain) one week often means a bigger one the next. Last week I put on 0.5lbs (ok, I did cheat on the diet a lot) but this week I've lost 5lbs which I was never expecting!

Stick at it hun and wait until your next weight in, I bet you'll be very pleasantly surprised!

I weigh myself every morning. I always have done. I know that weight can fluctuate but I didnt expect to gain weight on this diet and I've done it before so I was expecting better results

I've really stuck to it and I'm just so disappointed that after 8 full days of SS to only have lost a measly 2lb :-(

But thanks for the reply x

Oh and another 1lb on today??????
I really don't know what I'm doing wrong
I am absolutely 100% sticking to SS almost 10 whole days of SS and I've lost a total of 1lb
I'm so envious of all the losses on here

Yay 1lb lighter
10 days of SS and I've managed to lose 2lb!

Stick with it. I only lost 1lb last week. This week I've lost 5 and still have 2 days til weigh in

I got a lovely text from my CDC checking I was ok after miserable first weigh in
I'm defo sticking with it. I know it works. Looks like it's going to take a little longer than anticipated :-(
Plus I'm having 2 days off it next week as I'm going away with the family

Are u having enough water? U will surprised how heavy 2lb is, keep going and don't compare yourselves to others we are all different!!

I'm drinking just over the right amount of water

That's what is so disappointing, I'm doing everything right!

I'm not giving up yet though

Don't give up, it may take a few weeks for your body to get up to speed!! Try upping your water and see if that helps!! Gd luck hun

My scales have gone down half a lb since wed! Meh, it will come off in its own way :) x

I've just ordered some slim & save samples

Has anyone tried slim & save and how different is it to CD?

I know I'm not really supposed to weigh myself at home and I should wait for 'official' weekly weigh in, but I've weighed myself every morning my entire adult life so I aint going to stop now :)

I'm relieved, I mean pleased,to report an 11lb weight loss since starting on the 21st March. I don't give a nick what CDC scales say, I'm having this moment of happiness, well until 'official' weigh in tomorrow :)

do whatever you need to keep motivated but just be careful of the scales because the slightest thing can disturb them and a gain when your being so good can leave you feel disheartened! try to use it as a rough guide but just focus on the weigh in with CDC for the end result of each week x

Back