Has anyone ever tried Adios?

MissHelenLouise

Hi everyone,

I've bought myself some Adios extra strenght herbal slimming pills... Has anyone tried them? And if so did you find them helpful as an aid to speed up weight loss? They promote that they speed up the natural metabolism, but I'm not sure I'm convinced.

I know that they are only herbal and they don't have any of the nasty side effects that other slimming pills can have.

However I'm just curious to see if anyone has had any results using them, or are they a waste of time??

Cheers guys Helen x :)

i've tried adios in the past about 2 yrs ago, at the time i was 11 stones, i was using the tablets for 3 months and lost about 3lbs even though i was being strick with food and i was doing 1 hr exercise a day, but thats just my experience, i dont want to put you off.

Even though my friend who was about 6 stones bigger than i was tried it with me and lost 2 stones with adios ( the pink ones) so i think it does work depending on how much you weigh and how much effort you put in.

hope that helps hun x

Theres no real evidence they do speed up your metabolism, but the active ingredients in them are mostly diuretics that will help you to shed water. I think I tried them a few years back, but got fed up taking a tablet 3 times a day so didn't really give them a fair run.

But

If you think they've given you a wee boost, and that makes you more likely to stick to a weight loss program and exercise then they'll work. They wont harm you, so may be a useful support tool.

Good luck!

Hi, I tried the Max strength ones a little while ago, I wasn't dieting at the time but I noticed a couple of pounds lost, then again I Only took them for 3-4weeks before I started forgetting all the time. My oh also tried them, and he said he didn't really notice much difference. My mum though used them a few years ago, and said she lost over 2 stone!

So I agree with Tamzy, it depends on the person in questions weight and the effort they're putting in etc.

Theres no real evidence they do speed up your metabolism, but the active ingredients in them are mostly diuretics that will help you to shed water... If you think they've given you a wee boost,

Nice pun! :D

I used them alongside slimming world and found they really helped but that I never used them for more than a week at a time or they had no affect. I would use them for one week... then not for 2, then so them again and each time my losses were more xx

Back