Has anyone experienced diarrea for over a week on the Cambridge Diet

taryam

Hello,

I have had great help from people on this forum, thanks, but what i would like to know is has anyone had diarrea, please excuse, for over a week while on the CD?

Thank you,

T

HI Taryam,
Sorry can't be of much help on the diarhoea situation. What I do find is that i hardly ever go to the loo now i am on cambridge cause i don't have much in me to come out (so to speak).
Have you been on cambridge long or just started? Maybe your body is wondering what is going on???
peachy
x

Yep me too! but not every day(about 4 times a week) and i've been on this for nearly 4 weeks( starting my 4 week 2morrow) i'm wondering if its all the water i drink? i drink water with my shakes to dilute them but doesnt work

Thanks for the replies. I have been on it for 10 days now. All is going well Alhamdulillah. But i also tried diluting the meals with water and has not been successful. I am just worried that this will deyhydrate me to the point of danger. Some CDC's say its ok and is not dangerous, other say you might have a allergy to sometihing in the meals but thats not like me. I have a pretty strong system, not lactose intolerant or anything.
Carebear, it hasnt affected you at all? Did it get better? I go maybe three times a day or four.

If its one of the days i'm diarreahing then it will continue all day even if i drink water but i have been feeling faint somtimes so was wondering if it is affecting me. TMI but mine comes out the consistensy of water. Hasnt got better as yesterday i had it too. what about you is it on and off like me?

i had

it for a week but then found out it was a bug! Maybe you have a bug? I was thinking it was the packs to begin with but hadnt had problems before!

I didnt experience it for as long as a week but i did have it alot when i first started. I also got it alittle when i had the CD bars. But after about 4 weeks or so it went and i was fine.

Maybe its just taking your body alittle longer to get used to the high concentration of nutrients that we wouldnt normally get without the diet. Did you say you are adding extra water to your packs?? I found that this helped me alot. I added about an extra 4-6 ounces of water and i could tolerate the meals better.

As long as you keep your water intake up i wouldnt worry to much about getting dehydrated. How much water are you drinking at the moment?? I would just make sure you have an extra 2 litres or so, but not too much so that you feel really bloated.

I cant imagine why else you could be getting this for over a week. I think if it continues for over 2 weeks you should go to see your GP just to check up. I'm sure it will get better tho.

xx :)

Hi.

I am driniking 3 to 4 litres of water a day. It is true, some days are worse than others. I have a theory, going to try it out, i believe it may be thThe recommended dose is two a day whilst i have been having three or four a day. Will cut that down and see what happens. But then again, it could also be as you say my body adjusting to it. Thanks for the help. will keep u posted.

Hi.

I am driniking 3 to 4 litres of water a day. It is true, some days are worse than others. I have a theory, going to try it out, i believe it may be thThe recommended dose is two a day whilst i have been having three or four a day. Will cut that down and see what happens. But then again, it could also be as you say my body adjusting to it. Thanks for the help. will keep u posted.

The minimum water intake should be about 2 1/4 litres a day. I try to drink more but i only feel comfortable drinking 3-3.5 litres a day, after that i feel very bloated and have low losses.

I hope things get better :) xx

sorry, missed a word

I am driniking 3 to 4 litres of water a day. It is true, some days are worse than others. I have a theory, going to try it out, i believe it may be the canderel tablets. The recommended dose is two a day whilst i have been having three or four a day. Will cut that down and see what happens. But then again, it could also be as you say my body adjusting to it. Thanks for the help. will keep u posted.

Back