Has anyone found my mojo?

msblonde

a new way of living!
:(:(:(

I have been feeling out of sorts for 2 days, and so had two days of binging on crap, mainly chocolate, cake and chocolate ice creams/cones etc...

I have (Had?) lost 12lbs, I am getting married in sept (18th) and scared I will be misrible on my wedding day if I am still fat (size 16 at the mo, but only 5'2").

even when I try hard and go to the gym I only lose 1/2 lb a week :(

I have probably put pounds on already :(

two days of prob 5000 cals!

:(

why cant I get my mojo back, where has it gone? had anyone found my mojo?

Someone sent me this the other day, so think it relates:

"Don't let a setback sabotage you. Everybody stumbles at some point. But the people that finally reach their goal weight are the people who pick themselves up, wipe the ice cream from their chin, and get back to their diet. Beat yourself up for about a minute and then drop it. Move on. Your goal isn't behind you -- it's right out there in front. Get going!"

Only you have the power to do this and just imagine you years from now looking back on your wedding pictures and feeling proud of yourself and what you achieved up to your wedding day (and hopefully beyond as SW is a way of life). You can do it- just try to get back on to plan and make use of superfree/free foods that can fill you up and make wise choices for your syns. Maybe look into some food diaries to see what others are having and vary your recipes. Good Luck!

Last edited:
1 mojo found put a label on and stuck it in the post return to msblonde should reach u first thing in the morning:)

post received! I woke up this morning craving banana's! after dreaming about my wedding day.

I knew my mini mates could help me out :) thanks guys

Good for you!!!!!
Just think hey! This is easy! I'm loving this so much! -bit of positive thinking + tiny little boot up the bum from us ;) and you'll find yourself ready as ever to continue working towards your goal again :):)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

managed to get through to 5.30 pm on free food :) mostly fruit. (probably thanks to no less than THREE injections of painkillers at the dentist! and a very numb mouth, tongue,face - even my ear was numb!)

but, got a beer festival tomorrow... (think I will live on free food and keep drinks low) and making a cake for friends who are putting us up. can never avoid my own cake so thinking of making cup cakes and stopping at one.

I am really pleased the cloud has lifted, it looks like rain here at the moment and I am hoping for a good storm to clear the air and my head.

thanks for all your comments and help, its lovely to have a place to turn when you feel all fed up, fat and hopeless.

this place is better than any diet club anywhere.

feel the love :gen126::thankyou::grouphugg:

Back