Has anyone gone from LT to WW

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I joined WW this week..

I've previously done LT (start weight 12st 12lb) and got down to 9 1/2 stone and maintained for about a year-ish.. I kept running back to TFR to try and get to my goal of 9st...

Anyway since last summer the weight has crep back on and my WW start weight is 11st 1lb...

Im finding it difficult to get my head around the fact that I will still lose weight eating so much food????

Has anyone lose weight on WW after a TFR?

Thanks

Hey hun

You can defo lose weight on weight watchers :) if you're coming straight off a vlcd on to weight watchers the first week you may see a slight gain....DO NOT panic it will defo come off, after years of yoyoing from ww to cd i've decided to finish my supply of shakes and get back on to an eating plan.

Good luck with weight watchers you will get to goal if you follow the plan:D xxx

DappyMare said:
Hey hun

You can defo lose weight on weight watchers :) if you're coming straight off a vlcd on to weight watchers the first week you may see a slight gain....DO NOT panic it will defo come off, after years of yoyoing from ww to cd i've decided to finish my supply of shakes and get back on to an eating plan.

Good luck with weight watchers you will get to goal if you follow the plan:D xxx

Thanks - Ive not been on shakes for a while so I'm hoping I don't gain in my first week - I just feel like I'm eating a lot more than usual....

I'm sticking to my 26 points a day - decided not to use my 49 extra points on my first week.

Thanks for your post x

Hello love, I've come over from slimfast to kick start weight loss and continuing slimming with WW. I know what u mean and I thought my first week I won't lose as my body still getting used to having few more calories and eating solids lol but I lost 2.5lb (prob would of been more if hadn't had a skinful of wkd night before weigh in!) so keep with it, all diets work if you stick to them xxxx good luck!

hello hun, I don't know about LT because I don't like that kind of diets, but you can certainly lose weight on weight watchers. I have personally lost over 70 lbs with this diet, and after having put back 18 lbs during my 5 week holiday last summer, I've lost with pp these 18 lbs and more fairly quickly too.

Enjoy your food, don't be afraid to use your weeklies, they're there to be used. try to cook your food from scratch and have a good balance of proteins carbs fat and fibre. Avoid sugar!!!! xx

Hello, I have just started WW after doing Exante for a month. In the 2 days since I've switched I've put on 6lbs :-( I'm hoping that will come back on while my body adjusts. X

Just had my first wi on ww after switching from CWP and put on 5lbs which i'm pretty much Ok with as was convinced it was a lot more x

Just had my first wi on ww after switching from CWP and put on 5lbs which i'm pretty much Ok with as was convinced it was a lot more x
hi how are u getting on now? have u lost your gain? im asking as i was up 0.5lb this week... not happy at all.

Just wish my body would get back to normal again *sigh*

Don't get weighed til Tuesday. Don't be worried about the gain. I've gone from eating 500 calories to 1800 calories a day, 5lb is nothing. x

Back