Has Anyone had 1 night off TFR?

Helenc199

Hi,

I am going to a weddng on saturday night & wondered how I would get on if I have a drink?
I dont plan to have a mad session but I would like to have a couple & then go back to TFR on Sunday?
I have been on TFR for 10 days & I have lost a stone, I have another stone to lose before I hit my target, which i want to be at by the middle of July as I have 2 holidays in that month...!!
Has anyone else had the odd night or day off??

Helen xxx:)

Hi,

I know alot on here dont agree with "cheating" on TFR and taking a night off, but i have to admit i took a night off last week as im getting married soon and had to have my hotel menu tasting. Now i didnt eat a huge amount but i did have a few glasses of wine. I restarted TFR the next morning. I have to say i didnt get very drunk and still managed to loose 3lbs that week. One thing though you only mention drinking, do you plan on eating anything at all? As its totally not recommended to drink while only taking Lipotrim. There's a "sticky thread" on the effects it can have.

HTH
MyGirlLollipop

Helen hi, I too have "cheated" on LT, twice actually, once with food and once with food and alcohol!! both times i got straight back on it 100% the next day and both those weeks i still had a loss at my weigh in although it was smaller than previous weeks. its not easy to stay 100% all the time and some people on here do tend to look at it as "cheating" or "failing" but the main thing in my humble opinion is that you get straight back on it!! good luck in you're weight loss journey whatever you decide to do!

I haven't had a day off, but I don't think it's fair on people that decide they want or need it. It is your body, your plan, you're the one responsible for your choices. If you decide to take a day off, and get straight back on the next day, I don't think you should let anyone tell you it's wrong! Have a lovely time at the wedding (and do read that sticky about alcohol!)

Hi Helen, I dont think a planned night off could be seen as cheating if you make a decision and choose to take a night off then its just you adjusting 'your' plan? You are in control of your weight loss huni no one else :)

Hi. I told the lady at the pharmacy that I had a wedding coming up and she told me I should plan for it and start refeeding a few days before so start having a high protein meal at night instead of a shake and build up over even 3 days as I don't have time to do the full refeeding week. I will be given more info on how to prepare when I go next Tuesday to get weighed.

Back