has anyone had a real pig out day?

kirstyjade

has anyone had a day where they fell off track and really pigged out on bad food ie: burgers chips crisps....if so how did effect your weight loss that week??

The only cheats I've had a lean protein ones and even they really dent my loses so I dread to this what high fat food and carbs would do eeeekkkk!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sat night I ate a sandwhich, drank loads and I mean loads and finished the night with a slice of pizza. Had weigh in Monday and gained a pound. Had a good night but was so gutted about weight gain cause I was on track for losing a few pounds last week but all spoiled for one night out!!

No, I haven't. I honestly can't see the point in spending nearly £50 a week on CD to then go and stuff my face on rubbish. I'd feel like I cheated myself:-(

i really need to pig out, i know its not worth it, and i will regret it after but im craving burgers and chips

Try and work through it Hun, the craving will pass. It's not worth it cause it will be hard starting again physically you'll be hungrier for a few days and mentally you may find yourself doing the old trick of 'i'll start again Monday'.

I was so disappointed yest at wi and annoyed with myself felt I'd wasted a week and a load of money!! I'll not cheat again in a hurry! It isn't worth it, u will only eat for a few mins but spend ages regretting it. Keep strong!

Hmm, let's have a think about this.

Why do you 'need' to pig out? What's happened that you're trying to fix with food? Because food is just food. It doesn't 'fix' anything - it can't. It can provide a temporary distraction, it can get you through maybe 5 minutes of your life. But then you're going to have to deal with the next 24 hours of your life - the disappointment in yourself at not being able to stick to your plan, the feeling of failure - and in all likelihood, you'll still have the 'problem' that made you think you needed to eat in the first place.

So what's really wrong? Are you hungry - or are you bored / sad / lonely / fed up / angry / frustrated?

What's eating you? Cos I bet something is... :hug99:

HTML:
Hmm, let's have a think about this.

Why do you 'need' to pig out? What's happened that you're trying to fix with food? Because food is just food. It doesn't 'fix' anything - it can't. It can provide a temporary distraction, it can get you through maybe 5 minutes of your life. But then you're going to have to deal with the next 24 hours of your life - the disappointment in yourself at not being able to stick to your plan, the feeling of failure - and in all likelihood, you'll still have the 'problem' that made you think you needed to eat in the first place.

So what's really wrong? Are you hungry - or are you bored / sad / lonely / fed up / angry / frustrated?

What's eating you? Cos I bet something is... :hug99:
HTML:

Wise words Lily

i dont think its anything but the fact i want to eat something, have food in my mouth, just vegin infront of the tv with a takeaway, i know i will regret it but i cant go any longer without food its driving me mad

i dont think its anything but the fact i want to eat something, have food in my mouth, just vegin infront of the tv with a takeaway, i know i will regret it but i cant go any longer without food its driving me mad

I understand - honestly, I do (I've been there so many times myself :sigh:). But once you've eaten the takeaway, then what? What will you do then?

Hunni - is Cambridge right for you? Because if you truly can't manage without food (and some of us can't), this is going to be a horribly long journey. Is it your choice to be on Cambridge - or is it something that someone else has told you to do? Have you tried other diets?

maybe doing ss+ would be better for you. but we need to learn new habits i love to sit in front of the tv with food but its a bad habit that got me fat and now i find new ways to give me confort.
i had a binge on sunday not sure why and i didn't even enjoy it the next day i felt more determined to do this but i'm paying for it not only have i had to get back into ketosis which has been difficult i gained 3lbs after sunday and i still have lost it so this week if i was getting weighed(my cons is away) i would of had a gain and when she comes back my loss won't be as good as it should.
the longer you stay 100% the quicker you get to goal the quicker you get to eat but you can't go back to how you ate before or you will regain.

Hey kirstyjade how are u feeling today? x

I don't mean to be rude sweetie, but would you not be better doing a plan like SW?

I saw you posted this in your other thread

well im very suprised im still in ketosis after cheating last night thank god and even more supriseing i lost 2lb when i did my daily weigh in this morning, im not goin to make a habit of it tho but at least i kno if i need to eat something every couple of weeks i can :D

We all struggle with temptation & sometimes end up caving, but the whole point of CD is abstaining from regular food, the weight loss is quicker becuase you are cutting out so much, that's what makes it work, & TBH it's a lot of money to waste if you are planning to cheat every few weeks becuase you can't get away with cheating forever on CD.

Back