Green Day Has anyone made slimming world chips with diet lemonade?

Chere

Hello. Im new to this website, so please bare with me :).
I heard at my slimming class last week about making syn free chips using diet lemonade. Could someone please let me know how you make this? Thankyou. :D

Welcome

Never heard of it but sounds interesting! Im sure someone on here will have though!

hmmmm..... not sure about that 1 :s

Maybe your confusing 2 recipes? Although id give it a go if i knew what it was meant to do to the chips! lol

I've seen recipes for batter that use lemonade - it's supposed to make the batter light and crispy. It think this may just be a variation on that but it wouldn't be syn free as it uses cornflour beaten with half a pint of lemonade, and then you dip whatever you want into the batter and deep fry it.

I'm doing the slimming world diet but i'm doing it at home with my husband and not going to classes so we can save money. We love the slimming world chips but can you still have these on a red day with meat and just count the potatoes as a healthy extra/sins?

I'm doing the slimming world diet but i'm doing it at home with my husband and not going to classes so we can save money. We love the slimming world chips but can you still have these on a red day with meat and just count the potatoes as a healthy extra/sins?

You can but you have to weigh the potato and leave the skin on. It's like having a baked potato (that's shaped in to chips!)

Just do an Extra Easy day then you don't have to weigh the potato or the meat :)

Back