Has anyone noticed......

Chebs

Wants a pie
Their teeth are a wee bit less white the longer you are on CD? I don't care, it's nothing a bit of bleach won't fix, but my teeth seem to be turning yellow!:confused: I brush them 3 times a day so it's not my hygiene regime that's the problem before you ask he he he..............

I haven't noticed that yet!!!!!! But I must say my teeth ache, no real pain, but they are deffinatly aching, must be lack of use, as they were always busy chewing on one thing after another for years, they must be feeling a bit lonely x

I've noticed mine have got alot whiter. Although this is probably to do with the fact that I now don't drink tea or coffee, whereas before I was a bit of a coffee fiend.

I've noticed mine have got alot whiter. Although this is probably to do with the fact that I now don't drink tea or coffee, whereas before I was a bit of a coffee fiend.

Ahh, I think you may have answered my question. I never drank fizzy drinks, tea or coffee before starting CD, but now I have a cup of black coffee in the morning and another one in the evening because the caffeine helps me to *ahem* go to the toilet..........so maybe that's the prob!

xx

Mine have gone a bit whiter too! Same as Liz, only with Diet Coke. I used to drink buckets of the stuff :eek:

My teeth feel better (i think due to the absence of daily bucketsful of Diet Coke) But i think they are a little yellower (not that they were pearly white pre CD either) & i've pretty much put that down to drinking black tea.

my teeth feel really sensitive actually! and iv had to resort to sensodine toothpaste, this is a real blow for me as iv never really drank fizzy drinks etc and have always drank water, but its making it hard to drink water because even though i dont have my water cold it still hurts! :-(

Back