Has anyone started or starting again this week?

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Hi all. Well im back again :sigh: and just wondered if anyone else is returning to CD this week?:)

Hiya. Im re starting tomorrow :D
I lost 4 stone from Feb to May but have gained 3 of it back over the summer!! I was stupid and didnt watch what I ate or follow the plans up!!
Sooo here I am again, just got back from my cdc!!
Will let you know how I get on tomorrow?xx

I'll be starting again on saturday. Part of me is dreading it and the other is excited!? Good luck with both of yours ladies!

hows it going miss jt?
im on day 2 and just had my shake and porridge so far but im off work today and keep finding myself in the kitchen cupboards looking for fohope you all doing well on your restarts its hard isnt it :sigh:
good luck though to you all
Jo

Hi ladies,
I'm on my 4th Day today.
not doing too badly at the moment, wanting to lose at least a stone by Christmas so hopefully that'll keep me on track!
Good luck Girls!
x x x

Hi everyone :wave_cry: Good luck shanny and littlechicken, lets us know how you get on:)
im on day 2 and just had my shake and porridge so far but im off work today and keep finding myself in the kitchen cupboards looking for fohope you all doing well on your restarts its hard isnt it :sigh:
Them first few days are so hard. I ate bread on my first planned day and had to start all over again. Yesterday I had bad cravings but managed to nibble at no carb foods but back to 100% today.
Hi ladies,
I'm on my 4th Day today.
Keep it up kelly and that stone will be gone before xmas :D

Hello,
Good luck to all of you restarting this week. I'll be joining you next Friday.
K_O

Hi Josie, its generally going ok thanks. I have a bad day but done ok eating wise. I wont take ova this post (its in my diary.) I WI tomorrow so will update you later.:) How are you finding it?

Good luck K_0 for Friday

helloooo ladies i have cheated a lil bit but over it now must do better lol i was at UNI people eating around me. but must do better, and the worst thing about it was i wasnt even hungary just greedy lol lol

Good luck at wi tomorrow,

I know that feeling shanny. As i know what I can eat without throwing me out of ketosis, I eat them, sometime just out of habit, sometimes because im bored. Eating is programmed in us though so dont be too hard on yourself

Evening ladies. Hope you're getting on ok. My plans so far have not worked out. I was meant to start on saturday but my CDC had to cancel and reschedule for this morning. Then my other half came home with loads of goodies for a blow out evening thinking I was starting back tomorrow (he's going on to healthy eating himself) and he got upset when I said I didn't want to so I caved (sigh). Oh well, definately, definately starting tomorrow, feel as though I can't waste another second! lol

Back