Has anyone struggled to lose weight in their first few weeks?

Luvlaura

Hi everyone,

I started slimming world 2 weeks ago. My first week I lost 2 1/2 lbs and this week I put half a lb on. Im not really sure where im going wrong and by looking around everyone seems to be seeing much better results than me. Im following the EE plan and believe ive been 100% but I must be going wrong somewhere.

Are there any common mistakes that people tend to make when starting the plan?

Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom!! :)

Laura xx

Hi Laura, aw that is so disappointing when you try hard and then don't lose, or gain weight. Would you think of posting a day's food diary on here, so we can have a look and see if anything is obvious.
Don't lose heart, stick with the plan and I bet you'll lose weight this week:)
Tina x

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the reply! Yeah course I will. Yesterday I had;

Breakfast: Strawberry Mullerlight, Banana and 2 x Satsumas

11am: Apple

Lunch: Jacket Potato with baked beans and lettuce, tomato, cucumber. And a little fat free salad dressing.

3pm: HEB ryvita and HEA philly light

Dinner: Salmon, rice & peppers, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, fat free cottage cheese (made into a kind of risotto)

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

What do you think?

Laura xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, it is disappointing when you don't get the results others seem to. We have a few new starters in my class who put on in their first week. I lost 2 my first week and was disappointed, then 5 in my second. My problems was although I was following EE, I still had the old red and green days from years ago in my head, and was helping myself to two lots of HEB each day.

Your diary looks fine. What do you drink during the day? Are you drinking enough? I try to drink 5 or 6 big glasses of water each day, together with say 2 cups of coffee, and sometimes a choc option at night. If I feel I am hungry and I'm at risk of raiding the biscuit tin I will have a glass of water first and that usually makes it pass (not always though LOL).

Back