Has anyone tried Heinz 5 beans????

carol30

New Year New Me
I was a wondering if anyone has tried the new tin of heinz beans.

I found them out shopping this week they have 5 assorted beans in them in tomato sauce, they are 85p a tin from tesco.

Not tried them but I'm going to!!

I had these for dinner tonight. They are nice :) Taste like baked beans but with a bit more texture.

Oooh, these sound nice!! :drool: Think I will add these to my shopping list.

They are really good same taste as the normal beans bit more of a bite also in morrisons for 50p a tin

I made a lovely chilli with a tin of these and lots of superfree had some with rice for tea last week and froze the rest, had one of the frozen portions for dinner with a Jkt potato.:)

A chilli is a great idea i still have half a tin left will be trying it out tonight

They're lovely for 50pee! I'm not sure if I will buy them at full price though. I rarely add salt to my meals or in cooking but even to me they tasted a little bland. But still, free on EE, gotta love that.

I really want to try them but Cornwall not renowned for new food things lol!

LOL, they've reached Devon so should be with you soon!

I tried them in a chilli, it's gorgeous!

stivesliz said:
I really want to try them but Cornwall not renowned for new food things lol!

I'm coming for a holiday to cornwall next month, would you like me to bring you some down? Lol

I bought two cans of these yesterday as they caught my eye whilst pottering about in sainsburys :) Not tried them yet but very definitely on the menu tomorrow!

Back