Has Anyone Tried Tava Tea?

Ricki

Am with SW and have just had second weigh in. V disappointed as gained back 1lb lost in first week. Diabetic and struggling to juggle diet with low blood sugar levels. Fab Tava Tea reviews on line but need reassurance that it works. Please help!

Hi
I tried this last year after reading great reviews. Followed it to the book but didn't lose a pound! Only those in my purse! Think it was about £40
Waste of money in my opinion

Try the payouji tea it's amazing I lost 20lbs in 4 weeks, it stops u feeling hungry even stops u craving, makes it easy to stick to any diet, Best thing I've ever tried x

LougarI thought you were doing CD.

You said last week you'd lost 19lbs in 3 weeks following it

Last edited:
I have done the Cambridge diet, u can do any diet while taking the paijouiji tea, it just helps curb your appetite control cravings so works well with any diet or healthy eating plan

But surely if youre doing Cambridge then to say youve lost 20lbs taking the tea is somewhat misleading. It sounds as if your 20lbs weight loss is down to the tea, when really its down to being on a VLCD

And if youre on a VLCD youll be in ketosis after a few days so you wont be hungry anyway so again, the lack of hunger could be the VLCD

Last edited:
Newbee

I think I've been scammed with Tava tea.

I bought into all the on-line propaganda. Though I thought the weight loss would probably be hype, the other properties of green tea have been verified. So I thought if it did half what it suppose to do it might be worth a punt.

A week later still no tea even though I got a dispatch notice email.

When I contacted them they said the item was now out of stock. This got the alarm bells ringing. How can I be told it's out of stock when I have dispatch notice. I was also miss informed that even though the shipping is 3-5 days. I was told by email to wait 30.

No fool like an old fool!

Last edited:
I think I've been scammed with Tava tea.

I bought into all the on-line propaganda. Though I thought the weight loss would probably be hype, the other properties of green tea have been verified. So I thought if it did half what it suppose to do it might be worth a punt.

A week later still no tea even though I got a dispatch notice email.

When I contacted them they said the item was now out of stock. This got the alarm bells ringing. How can I be told it's out of stock when I have dispatch notice. I was also miss informed that even though the shipping is 3-5 days. I was told by email to wait 30.

No fool like an old fool!

oh no! what's the latest...got a refund yet? saska

Back