Has anyone tried the S n S wafers?

Lose2Win

True Believer
Has anyone tried the strawberry and/or chocolate wafers? I'm about to make an order and wondered if anyone had tried it!

I have tried the chocolate one and it was amazing - you would have thought it was a full fat product it was sooooo chocolatey!!

I wasn't keen on these as they were a bit sweet for me. Apparently they are not a MRP products and women can only have 1.5 (there are 2 in a packet) so you have to cut one in half and put the other half away. That's just not in my nature ;)

I might get some of these for when I start doing a bit of weights training as I'll need higher protein and these might make a good occasional treat.

hi ya i tried a pizza wafer which was a freebie and i was really reluctant and thought it was gonna be nasty but i actually liked it! i thought it tasted like one of those tuc bars im not sure if you can still get them though but nice when you want something savoury xx

I got a few freebies with my order.....yummy!!

I got the pizza and chicken curry one. The pizza one was okay though in no great hurry to try again. The chicken curry one was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted!

Hmm, I have to admit that pizza and chicken curry flavoured wafers are not things that I am in any hurry to try! I like pizza and curry, but wafers?? :confused: :sign0137:

i thought that hun lol but the closest thing that the pizza ones taste like to me are those cheesy tuc(i think its those)biscuits with the powdery cheese filling in the middle, ask for a freebie you got nothing to lose xxxx

Pizza and chicken curry aren't on the website any more. Just chocolate and strawberry.

I liked both the strawberry and chocolate ones though the strawberry is quite sweet I could only manage one.

Back