Has anyone tried them Graze boxes?

malteasers

Hey i just woundered what they are like? and do they have any syns in them? Thanx Malt :)

It's got nuts and seeds and things x

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

I order them, if you order the light plan, they are all fairly low between 4 and 8 syns. It takes a while for you to always get what you like as you have to say no, like or love on the boxes, they are a bit different to have for your syns. They have mini toffee puddings, apple and figs all sorts, have a look at their site. One of their servings of pistachio nuts can be a heb as well

I get them but choose a light box so all the snacks are usually 100 cals or less so under 5 syns, it's good if your a grazer and like to snack x

It's got nuts and seeds and things x Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

I used to get them. You can choose to not have certain things to ensure you don't get stuff that's too high in syns but there are no syn free boxes I'm afraid. Nuts & seeds & dried fruits are synned on SW .

Most of the little punnets are in the region of 5-10 syns each.

Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't made any direct comparisons, but I think it might be an expensive way of buying things. And definitely not syn-free. Personally I can't see the point, but I know lots of people rave about them, so maybe it's just me.

Not sure about it myself really just thought id ask the question :)

Sent from my LT30p using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love these and used to gave them a lot but found I would eat it all in one go!! No self control and all too lovely!
Expensive, yes, but I just couldn't leave them alone so stopped buying them!

They are lovely! But I ate them before starting slimming world, I'm guessing they are quite high in syns due to the high amount of nuts in them.

They're £3.89 a box I think (you get 4 in a box) and you can choose how often you receive them, weekly, fortnightly, monthly etc.

Yeah as stated they're between 4-12 syns I think but you can choose which you want to receive etc. I quite like them as a snack when I'm at work, much healthier than reaching for the Bourbon biscuits and the nutty ones will fill you for longer

Can you work out the syns for them by using the 20 cals-1 syn rule? Currently get graze boxes but am rejoining SW next week so wondering if I need to cancel them!

All the light ones I've had under 100 calls tend to be around the 5 syn so you can probably work it out that way. I still keep mine as an energy boosting treat at work, and I get 2 boxes a month so it's not something I'll have daily lol x

Back