Has just discovered...

goldylocks

HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!
Oh it was wonderful.
It was a choc shake made up with 400ml of cold water. Mixed in the shaker then poured it into my big mug and zapped it in the microwave for 2 mins.
Will definately be doing that again (maybe will add a sweetner or 2 next time, just to see the difference)
xxx

oo sounds nice! i never got any chocolate ones, think ill have to go back and swap some! thanks for the tip :) xx

I once tried making a choc cake or brownie with a shake (forget how now) but it was awful and I couldn't eat it. So no shake that evening. I was so afraid to try anything again after that! But might try the hot choc.

Dammit, only got vanilla left!!! Next week......!

Tried it was ok! Will try with a sweetner tonight, or maybe hot vanilla with a spoon of coffee. We are so adventurous ;) xx

I tried the hot choc again this morning with a sweetner in and it did taste better.
Its amazing the creations we can make with these shakes isnt it? I saw on one post someone put some peppermint tea in the hot choc to make it mint choc...might try that too!!

Hey I haven't tried the hot chocolate, but I have tried the peppermint tea one and it made me gag, again it's going to depend on different peoples tastes but I thought it tasted like a really bad mouth wash....hope you like it though any variation is good on this diet, otherwise we'll get bored! aha
may try a hot chocolate one evening :) x

Back