Has PP changed?

Snozzberry

Hello everyone, long time no see :D

I am planning to rejoin WW on Saturday after a falling off the wagon followed by another baby and now being fed up with being forced to continue wearing maternity clothes because everything else is just that little bit too snug lol.

I have been having a look at the WW website and see that they say the PP calculator is "updated for 2012". Is this just a new design or has the plan changed? Can I still use the calculator that I bought when they first introduced PP?

the ww plan has been tweaked a bit because people weren't losing weight when petite and close to goal on 29pp. So they have lowered the minimum points to 26 and introduced again the core plan called now "filling and healthy" that now you can follow even just once a week or whenever you fancy a no counting day. The pp values haven't changed so as long as you can get to know how many pp you're now allowed, you can keep on using your calculator! xx

none of my books mention filling and healthy - but i am a current member...lol

sigh....lol. WW really know how to get more money out of you....lucky for me i have monthly pass! lol

fillin and healthy is in one of the books in your pp folder also all the foods highlighted in green in your purple book are free on sf lol x

thanks....i think i am so into just getting the weight off i have just stuck to pro points and going to the gym.....only on week 2, so its all got to sink in yet...lol

My leader mentioned filling and healthy to me at the scales and mentioned it again during the meeting.

It sounds like essentially it is the Core Plan, only you can chop and change daily if you want to now, instead of having to pick a plan and stick to it for at least a week.

Snozzberry said:
My leader mentioned filling and healthy to me at the scales and mentioned it again during the meeting.

It sounds like essentially it is the Core Plan, only you can chop and change daily if you want to now, instead of having to pick a plan and stick to it for at least a week.

I like the sound of the F&H plan, will be more like slimming world but with more portion control and better apps!!! And also better options for the extras after 'free foods' x

aha - my leader's assistant has gone so she is weighing and taking money etc....so i can imagine she hasn't the time. I am sure it will become clear in time!

Back