Has TOTM effected anyone's losses??

You may retain a little more water, but it's just water and will come off the next week, you'll still be burning off fat. Doesn't affect everyone the same so you should be aware but not panic or get despondent if you've lost less than you thought x x x

Well from my point of view this diet has exacerbated my PMS, I have felt like crap all week, realy tired and just generally grumpy at the world. I now understand why, TOTM started today. However, I can't say it has stopped me losing. Sunday will be the crunch day. However, I have felt like eating ham all week.... and I'm a veggie :confused:

Hehe these strange things happen on LT ;) Fingers crossed for Sunday for you x x x

Nutty. The answer is no. Lost 4lb. So very happy. Thanks for asking x

However, good luck today with the weigh in. It can affect people differently. If little loss this week, may turn into a good loss next week. Keep at it you are doing well. Elaine

However, good luck today with the weigh in. It can affect people differently. If little loss this week, may turn into a good loss next week. Keep at it you are doing well. Elaine

Well done, I have a couple of days until weigh in. Must stop have a sneaky peek but I can't help it x

Hi Ceara!

TOTM = Time of the month

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back