Hate myself!!

redmel

Dreamer
Why am I such a big fat failure:cry:

I did so well the last two weeks, but I just can't find the motivation to do well this week. I am sooo annoyed with myself, and the more I keep eating, the more depressed/annoyed I am making myself, so the more I eat:mad:

I am so sick of doing this to myself, and feeling like this, I just want to crawl into bed, curl into a ball, and not get up again:cry:

Mel x

:gen126: Big hugs Mel. I know how you feel as I've been there too, but don't give up hun, you've been doing so great! It's not going to happen quickly, and it is hard, of course it is we all struggle. But just try to take it one day at a time. You need to try and stop the vicious cycle that you're getting into. If you slip up (we all do!) then don't beat yourself up about it, get angry and just eat more. Try just being more determined to do better the next day. Or come on here and post about it to get your feelings out, rather than making matters worse by eating.

But please stick with it, you will get past this. Please don't give up as that will just make you feel 100 times worse in the long run, been there and done it!

Maybe try writing out a food plan for tomorrow of what you are going to eat and when, then try to stick to it. It might make it easier to stick with if it's all there in black and white.

Big hugs again x

Aw Mel :gen126: Do you have a treat day once a week? It's helped me loads having saturdays to look forward to. Stop eating,go and have a bath or get an early night and start afresh tomorrow xx

Thanks for your replies:)

I will try and get back on track today:rolleyes:

Mel x

Oh Mel - sounds like you and I are having aweek of it!! How you feeling today - any better? Sending you a big hug :gen126:

I found that on my weekly weigh in day, once I had weighed in I allowed myself a wee treat (a bar of chocolate or something) and then at the weekend on a Saturday I have another wee treat and that keeps me on track.

Also if you feel like you want to eat - another trick - paint your nails!! works fab!

M
xx

I'm not feeling great today, but if I can get through today by staying on track then I might feel better...

How are you doing...are you struggling too?

Mel x

I had a bad say shopping yesterday and left me in floods of tears last night (thought I had gone down a size coz my old clothes are too big but the shops dont' agree!!) but I've not had the best of weeks either - too much going on in my head and at home!!

Just take it one day at a time - once you've gotten thru today (and you will) then you will feel better and it's a positive to reflect on - if you've done it once you can do it again.

xx

Ah yeah I did read your thread hon, I know how you feel too!!!!

Thanks for your kind words:) we can both do this:)

Mel x

don't be too hard on yourself hun, we've all been there and some more than others he he! just take one day at a time and seriously once you're in that zone the other days will be easier. i have one day off a week to have anything i crave and that usually keeps me going until the following week. saying that have just put on a 1lb cos my hearts not in it as going away next week and have basically given up until i get back. x

Back