Hav I syn'd?

fairy3853

The OH surgested tea out tonight so as I know the pub and the menu, thought I would have gammon with a jacket spud rather than chips (god it was dry with no butter lol) It came with a fried egg, which am I right in thinking is half a syn?

Thing is, id nearly eaten my 10 ounce Gammon before I realised it had been cooked with the fat still on it... Now I diddnt eat this fat, but I thought the meat was only free if it had all visible fat cut off before cooking. If this is the case, then iv just used 10 of my syns (1.5 per 28g). Not that iv gone over, but just need this clarifying for future reference so I dont make the same mistake again.

If id have had the half roast chicken, would that have been free or would that be syned also as its cooked with the skin on......... Grrrrrrr, so confused.

Oh, had 2 onion rings as well... any ideas on these would be appreciated also... I ask alot dont I:eek:

As long as you didn't eat the fat I would say it was free, or you might want to count it as a couple of syns because it was probably cooked in oil. If you had the roast chicken as long as you remove the skin it counts as a free food.

Denise

Thanks Denise

Back