Have 1 not 6?

assj

Silver Member
i reckon this is a good attitude to go by, have sausage if you want, but have 1 not 6, have a choc bar if you want but have 1 not 3 etc

good?:D

i am a little bored but i thought of this lol:D

i dont know if i would be any good with this cos i would end up having 1 of lots of naughty things on one day heheh

Yeah I did this so had to be strict with myself and cut it down to once or twice a week.

I also hate people who say "Buy a whole chocolate bar and just eat one piece!"

HA! If I buy the chocolate bar, I'm eating the whole thing!!!

I suppose self control is something I should work on..... :rolleyes:

I also hate people who say "Buy a whole chocolate bar and just eat one piece!"

HA! If I buy the chocolate bar, I'm eating the whole thing!!!

Teehee, I used to be like that. It was impossible not to. Well, felt like that anyway.

These days I can't remember eating a whole bar of anything chocolatey. It just doesn't happen. Not even using self control. Just tend to split bars into the size I feel I need and put the rest away.

Takes practice, but it's possible.

Not sure it would work like that if I sat down with the whole bar. Don't think I could have a few nibbles and leave the rest beside me for the evening. I'd probably find it vanishing in front of my very eyes :eek: But then I haven't practiced doing that.

But serving myself an appropriate portion at the beginning is okay now :)

If I buy a small bar (like a freddo or something) then I am satisfied. If I see a whole big bar of Dairy Milk or Galaxy sitting looking at me then I'm not satisfied until its all gone. So, there's my lesson! just buy smaller bars and I will be satisfied!

This is my problem. I've never been able to 'just have one piece'. If I buy a bar of chocolate, I eat it all the same day. The only solution is not to buy it. When I've reached my target weight this will be the next big thing, learning to have one piece and put whatever it is back in the cupboard for another day. I think that will be MUCH harder than dieting.

I was doing online shopping yesterday amd Lindt 70% cocoa was on special. 4 HUGE bars for £2. I thought will add them, and have a square every now and then when nearer goal.

Thought about it and deleted them at checkout because I know I couln't stop at one. If its not in, I won't go out and buy it.

Yes, don't buy it and you won't eat it. Simple! We can address our self control issues when we are skinny and can afford a few slip ups haha

Back