Have a a happy and peaceful Sunday everyone...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 26 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    I hope you have a nice lazy Sunday organised today, and you have a bit of sun to make it all worthwhile.

The sun is out in spasms here in Norfolk althought it's very cloudy and breezy today.

I hope all our poorly friends are feeling better.

We are having a relaxed Sunday, hubby is pottering in his garden and garage, he is fitting and laying a new slabbed path to his veggie garden, so as long as I keep the cuppa's flowing he will be happy today.

I have some ironing to do - ugh!!! (hate it) so once that is out of the way it's a lazy afternoon for me.

So have a peaceful sunday everyone, take care, love to all. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    You too Donnie, I will be off to hospital soon with daughter who has trodden on some glass so I may well have a relaxed afternoon in casualty - you know how long they take lol.

Enjoy what ever you are all doing xx

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    So sorry to hear that Charlotte, I hope she will be alright, and you don't have to wait too long, take care now. X

5. lulubelz

lulubelz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Happy sunday everyone! I am off to a BBQ in a moment.....my nemesis :whistle:

I normally end up going a little mad at BBQ's, and totally wasting my weeks worth of syns in one day! I shall have to be strong!!! I asked them to buy some quorn for me, so I can have that though, so hopefully that will help! :S

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.