Have a good weekend, what you got planned

peachy1982

Silver Member
So what you all doing to keep yourself busy this weekend?
I am out tonight with friends
Saturday working all day - crap, might be out Saturday night not yet confirmed.
Sunday lie in, have a late fry up then go visit family for the afternoon.
Weighing in on Monday morning so we'll see how happy I am then after my first social weekend on the low carbs.
Last week I hid in the house most of the weekend refusing all human contact - my OH was chuffed!
Anyway probably speak tomorrow.
See y'all
Peachy
x

This weekend I will be working and doing Uni work and washing. Oh the joys! LOL.

good luck on your first social weekend, be intresting to see how you manage as i was asked on a girly night for a week today and have declined cos im not sure what i would drink,

washing huh i have lots of that too lol

we are finishing our bathroom off, there is painting a small amount of papering and a few bits of wood to cut, of course i say `we` i meant of course hubby lol i will be in a more of a supervisory capacity, and making drinks etc and advising where things should go, hopefully we will get it all done,

Im in with the OH, kids and Im having a whirl with the Bacardi. Im in the pink and I will check with me pee stix later to see if it knocks me out....

Chin Chin Ladies and hope we all have a lovely weekend!!!

Woofy X

Nothing too interesting here, need to goto b&q to get some paint, get some petrol, goto bank and pay credit card bill, and hopefully swimming and gym on sunday.
Theres lots of rugby on again so I shall have to amuse myself this weekend I think. Hmmph. xx

not a single ,exiting sausage !!!
take bela dancing class first thing, maybe get really exiting and go and shop in asda in carlisle after that !!!:rolleyes:woo hoo !!!
hopefully lie in sunday , take daughter to other dance class (getting the theme ??)
then it will be bed and start the week again :D
ooo my life is sooo exiting !
got allot on the end of march actually so to be honest im enjoying the quiet couple ive got now , should really do some uni work tho :(

I am off to see a friend and her two little girls. I am taking the dog as the girls are in love with her. We will then walk to the local country park and feed the ducks....that's if the dog doesn't scare them all away.

Sunday I have a family meal to go to and going to be extra good and only eat some chicken and salad. Mum has promised to make sure things are ok for my diet. Don't you just love Mums. :hug99:

Thanks Woofy. You have a great weekend too.

Back